1. Torklift International will announce clues about mystery camping destinations. Torklift International will release three of the mystery destination clues each month from August to October. Clues will be announced through media and www.torklift.com.
2. To play, find the identity of a mystery camping destination and photograph yourself at that destination.
3. Email the photograph to Torklift International (email@example.com).
4. Each photo submission counts as one drawing entry.
5. The weeklong truck camping vacation across the New Engand states is sponsored by Torklift International, Northstar Campers, and Truck Camper Warehouse.
6. One winner will be drawn for the vacation prize package.
7. The winner of the grand prize is required to participate in an interview with Truck Camper Magazine to talk about the contest. This interview must be completed during the vacation or within one-week after the last day of the vacation awarded by Torklift International. The interview can be done by phone or in person. Winner of the vacation must take photos during their vacation to be used for promotional purposes.
1. Torklift International will release clues about multiple mystery destinations throughout the months of August, September, and October.
2. Anyone living in the United States or Canada can play excluding Torklift International dealers, employees, sales representatives, distributors, as well as employees of publications and advertising outlets that have worked with Torklift International.
3. Submitted photographs must feature the identifying sign for the mystery camping destination to qualify. For example, if the mystery camping destination is Yellowstone National Park, the photograph must feature both the person who's entering the contest and the park sign that states, "Yellowstone National Park.”
4. All photograph entries are to be submitted digitally by email to Candice Boutilier, Torklift International's Marketing Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Along with your photographs, please include the following information: full name, phone number, and the location the photo was taken.
6. By submitting a photograph entry, participants give Torklift International permission to use the photograph for promotional purposes.
7. Winners of all prizes are drawn from a pool in January 2014.
8. If the contest winner lives outside the United States, they are required to obtain a valid passport for travel at their own expense.
9. Torklift International reserves the right to select the dates of the awarded vacation. If the winner is unable to go, Torklift International may send someone else in their place. This vacation is not exchangable for cash or product or any other form of compensation.
A weeklong truck camping vacation across the New England States complete with roundtrip airfare for two people paid for by