SMARTSTEP® GlowStep Stow N’ Go truck camper steps are specifically designed to be easily stowed and locked during transit. The camper steps are manufactured to help you avoid storing steps inside your RV and to eliminate the hassle of detaching steps during travel. The SMARTSTEP® GlowStep Stow N’ Go step is the perfect option for step storage and comes standard with storage bracket, GlowStep entry system and All Terrain Landing Gear to accommodate any type of terrain.
Easily stored into position, the SMARTSTEP® GlowStep Stow N’ Go steps remain mounted to the back of the truck camper or bumper to prevent a dirty RV interior. With this convenient step bracket, don’t worry about unnecessary movement of the steps when in transit or driving on rough terrain. The special nylon retainer system of the SMARTSTEP® GlowStep Stow N’ Go step eliminate step movement – these folding camper steps snap securely into place for storage. As an added bonus, you can also use the GlowStep Locks for theft prevention.
The GlowStep Stow N’ Go steps comes standard with the All Terrain Landing Gear and features adjustable feet that ensure solid placement on any type of terrain. This level of stability is simply unmatched. Can you imagine feeling that kind of step security wherever your truck camper takes you? By embedding strong and steady step feet to the ground each time you deploy the camper steps, you and your family can safely enter and exit the camper.
If you already own a set of the GlowSteps, you can choose to purchase just the SMARTSTEP® GlowStep Stow N’ Go step system to upgrade your camper steps. This SMARTSTEP® GlowStep Stow N’ Go step system is mounted to a truck camper bumper or to the back of a camper underneath the door. The SMARTSTEP® GlowStep Stow N’ Go step ranges in three to six steps and includes the ability to add or remove steps.
The SMARTSTEP® GlowStep Stow N’ Go truck camper step system has a Legendary Lifetime Warranty and is proudly made in the USA.
SMARTSTEP® GlowStep Stow N’ Go Step System Features
- Avoid storing steps inside the RV and eliminate the hassle of detaching steps during transit
- Prevents dirty RV interior and damage from step movement
- Secures into place to prevent movement
- Designed for easy “stow-and-go” step operation for truck campers – simply pull the handle to deploy and store truck camper steps
- Mounts to the truck camper bumper or directly to the truck camper below the door — Requires a 23” x 3.5” mounting area
- Prevent step movement during transit with the bolt-on stabilizing bracket plate features nylon studs – steps snap securely into place for storage
- Steps are lockable with GlowStep Locks to prevent theft (sold separately)
- To stabilize steps on uneven terrain, the Stow N’ Go comes standard with the All Terrain Landing Gear adjustable feet (step application only)*
- Mounting Bracket available in white or black high impact powder coat for extreme durability to match the color of your camper
- Ability to add or remove steps*
- Sold in applications for 3-6 steps*
- Steps glow in the dark for up to ten hours with only five minutes of light exposure – no batteries necessary
- Steps are specially designed with SureGrip™ step tread which provides no-slip surface for easy entry and exit of camper
- Accessories sold separately: GlowGuide Handrail, SafeStep pet safety barriers and DirtDestroyer shoe cleaning attachment
- Legendary Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
*Specific part numbers come with 8 inch GlowSteps pre-installed into the bracket with All Terrain Landing Gear. Bracket is also available separately. See application chart for details
How many steps do you need?
Follow these simple steps to determine your fitment.
• Step 1: Load your camper in your truck bed so your measurement is accurate. If you measure your camper at a different height than intended use, your step measurement will be inaccurate.
• Step 2: Determine mounting location. You will need a flat mounting area of 3.5 inches tall and 23 inches wide underneath the truck camper doorway. The steps can also attach to the truck camper bumper.
• Step 3: Number of steps. Measure from the desired mounting location to the ground. Use the “Entry Height” measurement ranges on the chart below to find how many steps you need.