The Basic SpringLoad turnbuckle bolts easily to the end of each tie down providing the required suspension to help protect camper anchor points. Contains two quick links, two heavy-duty forged steel turnbuckles and 24" of marine grade chain.
The Basic SpringLoad kit is covered by our Legendary Lifetime Warranty and proudly made in the USA.
MFG Part Number: S9000
Basic SpringLoad Features
- Spring-loaded design ensures a safe ride for your family and your truck camper
- Protect your truck frame and camper anchor points from damage
- Adjusts in minutes, built in spring tension indicators
- High strength forged steel
- Special oil tempered chrome silicon springs for maximum longevity
- Legendary Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
- Two Quicklinks
- Two spring-loaded cannisters
- Two heavy duty forged steel turnbuckles
- Corrosion resistant marine grade chain
* Depending on the vehicle/camper combination, some users may experience the Basic SpringLoad kit running across the fuel access door. For ease of fuel door access, our Original FastGun lever action turnbuckles or the Derringer handles (set of 4) can be used to provide the ability to quickly engage and disengage the truck camper anchor point and the tie down allowing for quicker fuel door access.
Basic SpringLoad Resources
Check out our other Springloaded options:
- If you're considering Basic SpringLoad as an option, also consider using Derringer Handles and turn your "old fashion" Truck Camper Turnbuckles into Quick Lever Action Turnbuckles.
- For Bed Mounted Turnbuckles see our new AnchorGuard Turnbuckles
- For Frame Mounted Turnbuckles take a look at the SpringLoaded XL Turnbuckles
Basic SpringLoad Videos
Torklift International Turnbuckles
Torklift Basic Springload Kit (turnbuckle chain kit)
What Does Lance Manufacturing Think Of Torklift?
"In February I took a 2 week trip with my camper down to Casa Grande, AZ and back. I covered a little over 3,000 miles during that trip. I managed to pick the worst weather they'd had all winter, to drive through. Wind gusts..." » Read More