The Basement Camper Step ensures safety when entering and exiting basement model truck campers. It reduces the 14" gap commonly found between the bumper and entry door. This 8-inch tall step folds up and down, glows in the dark and is high impact powder-coated white.
The Basement Camper Step is composed of aircraft grade aluminum, has a Legendary Lifetime Warranty and is proudly made in the USA.
Find Your Part Number
MFG Part Number: A7510
With Step Rise: 7.8"
When Retracted: 2.25"
Basement Camper Step In Action
Basement Camper Step Features
- Eliminates "step up" gap of 14" between camper bumper and entry door
- Ensures safe basement model truck camper access
- Works with all truck camper bumpers
- Dimensions: 20"W x 6"D
- Quickly folds up and down in seconds for quick basement door access
- Accommodates any rear door position (left, right, center)
- Easy, bolt-on installation
- Powder-coated finish
- Glows for up to 10 hours
- Aircraft grade aluminum
- Legendary Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
"The best feature is the substantial safety improvement entering and exiting the RV, especially for children and older RV enthusiasts. My favorite part is that is can be transported in place by folding and locking down." - Marc Grimm, Elk Grove, CA » Read More