The Fortress GasLock RV propane tank lock keeps propane tanks secured to trailers, towables and other RVs - including a specially designed version for Airstream trailers.
This dual propane tank lock is designed to deter propane tank theft which is becoming more and more common in our world today. Our RV propane lock saves you the hassle of waking up one morning to see not only your propane tanks are gone - but they have been cut loose leaving you with hefty repair bills.
Propane is used in the manufacturing of methamphetamine which is the leading reason why they are stolen. Now more than ever, it is important to keep your propane tank locked, especially if it is not inside an RV propane locker. This propane tank locks prevents you from having to build a custom propane tank locker as well.
Our Fortress GasLock RV propane tank lock does not require tools for installation and only takes seconds to install. It is very easy to see how to lock a propane tank using this propane lock in the video below.
This RV propane tank lock does not interfere with use of your LP tanks and can be filled while it is locked. It is designed for dual tanks and is made with high impact powder coated military grade aluminum. It works with the most common threaded rods found on RVs today. It's the only lock available specifically designed for propane tanks in the industry and is proudly made in the USA.
MFG Part Number: A7702
MFG Part Number: A7701
MFG Part Number: A7770
MFG Part Number: A7771
Thread: 3/8" coarse
- Propane tank lock deters typical propane tank theft repairs exceeding $500
- Locks dual propane tanks in seconds
- Does not interfere with propane tank valves and can be filled while locked
- No tools, no modifications needed
- Affordable investment
- Designed for dual propane tanks
- High impact powder coated military grade aluminum
- Fits available for all applications
- Only propane tank lock available in the industry
- Proudly made in the USA
- Propane tank lock assembly
- Lock and keys
- Theft deterrent decal