Talon = Performance.
We challenged our engineers to develop an ultra high-performance tie down to meet and exceed the toughest demands from avid sportsmen and adventurers. What they created was Talon, a cutting-edge design specifically developed for maximum strength, is corrosion resistant and rust free for life. An industry first, Talons are precision crafted from high impact powder coated, lightweight military grade aluminum alloy and stainless steel.*
Our engineers developed these ultra high performance tie downs to handle the toughest climates and terrain. Whether you head out onto the coastal beaches or up to the mountain heights into the snow and ice where harsh chemical treatments are prevalent, nothing outperforms Talon.
We design each individual slide-in camper tie down to fit with specific truck makes and models and install them by bolting them directly to the frame using existing factory mounting points – the strongest part of the truck! With these no-drill frame-mounted tie downs, holding down your truck camper is a breeze and won’t damage your truck bed or bumper. These aluminum and stainless steel tie downs for truck campers come with rust free corrosion protection for life and a completely no-drill installation.
True to their name, Talon Camper Tie Downs are always ready to push the envelope with you while keeping your family, truck and camper safe.
From your driveway to the highway, to the razors edge of adventure and back, Talon equals performance.
*Depending on the application, Talons can include a combination of stainless steel or aluminum. Talons come in sets of two.
Find Your Fit
Find Your Fit
Talon Camper Tie Downs In Action
Talon Camper Video
Talon Camper Tie Downs Features
- Rust free corrosion protection for life†
- Dramatic improvement with vehicle handling and stability and is the safest way to haul a truck camper (Prevents vehicle sway and camper movement in all directions)
- Strength and safety for stress-free truck camper hauling and camping, and the best ride quality in the industry
- Mounts using independent tie down points that bolt directly to the truck frame
- Custom fit to specific truck makes and models to allow for the ultimate safety and confidence
- Applications for Talon tie downs including applications of best-selling Ford, Chevy and Dodge truck models
- Tie down receiver tube and tie down insert are each 100% military grade aluminum and stainless steel
- Fast, 100% no-drill installations
- No loss of ground clearance perfect for off-road truck camping
- Hidden when not in use to return your truck to its original look
- Finishing Kit included to protect tie downs from effects of road debris
- Lockable with Tie Down Locks
- Legendary Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
†For more details, call us at 1-800-246-8132
“I have the Torklift tie down system called the Talons for my camper and I really love them,” said Weber. “They are very lightweight, very strong but also very easy to install.” - Jim Weber - Spanaway, WA » Read More
MFG Part Number: S9700