Talon = Performance.
We challenged our engineers to develop an ultra high-performance tie down to meet and exceed the toughest demands from avid sportsmen and adventurers. What they created was Talon, a cutting-edge design specifically developed for maximum strength, is corrosion resistant and rust free for life. An industry first, Talons are precision crafted from high impact powder coated, lightweight military grade aluminum alloy and stainless steel.*
Our engineers developed these ultra high performance tie downs to handle the toughest climates and terrain. Whether you head out onto the coastal beaches or up to the mountain heights into the snow and ice where harsh chemical treatments are prevalent, nothing outperforms Talon.
True to their name, Talon Camper Tie Downs are always ready to push the envelope with you while keeping your family, truck and camper safe.
From your driveway to the highway, to the razors edge of adventure and back, Talon equals performance.
*Depending on the application, Talons can include a combination of stainless steel or aluminum. Talons come in sets of two.
Find Your Fit
Find Your Fit
Talon Camper Tie Downs In Action
Talon Camper Video
Talon Camper Tie Downs Features
- Rust free corrosion protection for life†
- Dramatic improvement with vehicle handling and stability and is the safest way to haul a truck camper (Prevents vehicle sway and camper movement in all directions)
- Mounts using independent tie down points that bolt directly to the truck frame
- Available for best-selling applications
- Tie down receiver tube and tie down insert are each 100% military grade aluminum and stainless steel
- Fast, 100% no-drill installations
- No loss of ground clearance
- Hidden when not in use
- Best ride quality in the industry
- Finishing Kit Included
- Lockable with Tie Down Locks
- Legendary Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
†For more details, call us at 1-800-246-8132
“I have the Torklift tie down system called the Talons for my camper and I really love them,” said Weber. “They are very lightweight, very strong but also very easy to install.” - Jim Weber - Spanaway, WA » Read More