SpringLoad XL is designed for TRUE Frame-Mounted Tie Downs. Each set comes with two turnbuckles reaching 35” to 45”. They are made of aircraft grade aluminum and stainless steel, and have internal springs and spring tension indicators. Made with a square body for easy adjustment. Legendary Lifetime Warranty and proudly made in the USA. Sold in pairs.
* To reach lengths less than 35" it is necessary to cut the turnbuckles threaded rod.
SpringLoad XL Features
- High impact powder coated stainless steel
- Reaching 35” to 45”
- Spring tension indicators
- Can be used with Derringer Handles
- Legendary Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
- Two turnbuckles
* Depending on the vehicle/camper combination, some users may experience the SpringLoaded Turnbuckles running inline over the fuel access door. For ease of opening the fuel door, our FastGun lever action turnbuckles or the Derringer handles (set of 4) can be used to provide the ability to quickly engage and disengage the truck camper anchor point and the tiedown allowing for quicker fuel door access.
We also offer our
SpringLoad XL Videos
Torklift International Turnbuckles
How to install Torklift SpringLoad XL turnbuckle
What Does Lance Manufacturing Think Of Torklift?
"I had the Happijac turnbuckles, and bed tie downs. When I bought the Lance 1181, I converted to the Torklift frame mounts, and..." Read More