The SuperHitch™ Magnum 30K is rated at 3,000 lbs tongue weight, 30,000 lbs pull with weight distribution and 20,000 lbs pull and 2,500 lbs tongue weight carrying.
Most applications don't require drilling and are compatible with industry standard ball mounts.
It uses our patented dual receiver design (2 1/2" upper and 2" lower) high penetration dual shield welding and includes hardened reinforced hitch pin locations. The SuperHitch Magnum 30K has a Legendary Lifetime Warranty and is proudly made in the USA.
Connect your SuperHitch™ Magnum 30K with SuperHitch Outlaw Series pintle and ballmount accessories. With 20K and 30K weight carrying capacity, complete your towing configuration and achieve optimum safety and maximum durability on the road. Shop Now
Torklift International can help with your commercial towing needs! Contact us for fleet pricing.
Find Your Fit
Do not exceed your trucks GVWR or GVCWR
SuperHitch Original 20K Accessories
MFG Part Number: M9005
MFG Part Number: M9000
MFG Part Number: M9001
MFG Part Number: M9002
MFG Part Number: M9006
MFG Part Number: M9008
MFG Part Number: A7100
SuperHitch Magnum 30k In Action
SuperHitch Magnum 30k Videos
SuperHitch Magnum 30K trailer receiver hitch
How to set up a weight distribution hitch
SuperHitch Magnum 30k Features
- SuperHitch 30K frame mounted receiver rated up to 30,000 lbs pull and 3,000 lbs tongue weight with weight distribution (20,000 lbs pull and 2,500 lbs tongue weight carrying) in either the upper or lower receivers (When used without SuperTruss extension). Extension towing capacity up to 12,000 lbs. with 48” SuperHitch SuperTruss receiver extension†
- SuperTruss Extensions available in 8 different lengths from 21” to 48” (Extensions available to 60") (Sold Separately)
- Both the SuperHitch Magnum 30K frame mount receiver and the SuperTruss receiver extensions use Industry standard 2” x 2” ballmounts
- Eliminates the need for two ballmounts ††
- Specific Torklift tie down fits are available for the SuperHitch Outlaw Series
- Legendary Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
†12,000 lb. pulling capacity, 1,200 tongue wt. achieved only when used with weight distribution type system. See Dealer for details, Weight carrying capacity on 48” extension, 6,000 lb. pull, 600 lb. tongue wt. Consult your vehicle owners manual for specific towing capacity. Your truck and trailer weight cannot exceed your vehicle manufacturers towing, cargo, or GCVWR.
†† (Camper on, camper off, height variance) obtained by using the ball mount in either upper or lower SuperHitch receiver.
The Torklift Advantage
|No-Drill Applications Since 1999|
|Hitch Utilizes Industry Standard 2" X 2" Ballmounts Without Adapter||
Uses 2.5" X 2.5" receiver
|Hitch Utilizes Hardened / Reinforced Hitch Pin Holes|
|SuperTruss Extension Advantages|
|Hitch Capacity With 48" Extension And Weight Distribution||1,200 Lbs Tongue Weight
12,000 Lbs Pull Weight
|6,000 Lbs Pull Weight|
|Hitch Capacity With 48" Extension Without Weight Distribution||600 Lbs Tongue Weight
6,000 Lbs Pull Weight
|4,000 Lbs Pull Weight|
|Lateral Support Safety Chain System And Plug Bracket Included In Cost||
Lateral Support Safety Chains Not Available, Plug Brackets Extra
|†Reese Titan/ Tow Beast are registered trademarks of Cequent Towing|