The SUPER HITCH® Original 20K trailer hitch is rated at 2,000 lbs tongue weight, 20,000 lbs weight distributing and uses our patented dual receiver design (2" upper and 2" lower) to max out class five hitch capacities.
Many applications don't require drilling and are compatible with industry standard ball mounts. It comes with high penetration dual shield welding and hardened reinforced hitch pin locations. It is backed by our Legendary Lifetime Warranty and proudly made in the USA.
SUPER HITCH® Original 20k Features
- SUPER HITCH® frame mounted receiver rated up to 20,000 lbs. with weight distribution (17,000 weight carrying) in either the upper or lower receivers (When used without SuperTruss extension)
- Extension towing capacity up to 12,000 lbs. with 48” SuperTruss receiver extension†
- Hardened reinforced hitch pin locations
- SuperTruss Extensions available in 8 different lengths from 21” to 60” (Sold Separately)
- Both the SUPER HITCH® frame mount receiver and the SuperTruss receiver extensions use Industry standard 2” x 2” ballmounts
- Eliminates the need for two ballmounts ††
- Specific Torklift tie down fits are available for the SUPER HITCH® Outlaw Series
- Legendary Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
† 12,000 lb. pulling capacity, 1,200 tongue wt. achieved only when used with weight distribution type system. See Dealer for details, Weight carrying capacity on 48” extension, 6,000 lb. pull, 600 lb. tongue wt. Consult your vehicle owners manual for specific towing capacity. Your truck and trailer weight cannot exceed your vehicle manufacturers towing, cargo, or GCVWR.
†† (Camper on, camper off, height variance) obtained by using the ball mount in either upper or lower SUPER HITCH® receiver.
The Torklift Advantage
|SUPER HITCH® Advantages|
|No-Drill Applications Since 1999|
|Hitch Utilizes Industry Standard 2" X 2" Ballmounts Without Adapter||
Uses 2.5" X 2.5" receiver
|Hitch Utilizes Hardened / Reinforced Hitch Pin Holes|
|SuperTruss Extension Advantages|
|Hitch Capacity With 48" Extension And Weight Distribution||1,200 Lbs Tongue Weight
12,000 Lbs Pull Weight
|6,000 Lbs Pull Weight|
|Hitch Capacity With 48" Extension Without Weight Distribution||600 Lbs Tongue Weight
6,000 Lbs Pull Weight
|4,000 Lbs Pull Weight|
|Lateral Support Safety Chain System And Plug Bracket Included In Cost||
Lateral Support Safety Chains Not Available, Plug Brackets Extra
|†Reese Titan/ Tow Beast are registered trademarks of Cequent Towing|